Monday, February 2, 2009

Ivana

Her own body trembled while she tried to suppress the cry coming from her throat, and unfortunately it was at that moment that Miranda lost her balance and fell through the doorway onto the floor in Mr. Wilkins office casuing Miss Carruthers to spin Ivana her head around to see what all the commotion was all about!!!. I think he is pretty well soused now, and Ivana he will probably collapse into a deep stupor, you know how he is after he has had several drinks. All in good time, I say as I pounce quickly on Marla, breathing in her intoxicating scent and treating myself to her mammary abundance just once more. She saw Rocky who was crouched down at the doorway; quickly Doris reached for the switch and turned the overhead light off, leaving only the bath light on that was faintly shinning into the bedroom area. When she eased down on the bed between Dougs legs, she took his Dads semi-hard peter in one hand and started sucking on it. I dont know if she let me touch her because she was afraid Id tell my parents or whether she liked my hand gently touching her there. Yeah, about six years ago, during Thanksgiving. She brought her Ivana newborn baby over to Mom and Dads house to show her off. Oh God, lets hope not. I mean, yeah. But people do it because it feels good, too. She was obviously wearing that frilly party dress at her mothers. Ivana Doris rose up on one elbow, Doug baby, Ive got to get to the bathroom. He did not even move as she got off of the bed and headed for the potty. The thought of this beautiful young girl he had known since she was a baby, sitting there looking at his naked body while she played with her own palace of joy was very electrifying; he looked Marci directly in the eye, took his tool in hand and waved it at her and smiled. Her eyes were as big as saucers when he did this. Her silky red hair between her legs was definitely in better shape at age 30. She was remembering what a great time they had all enjoyed since they were in their eighth year of junior high school and it seems as though its even better now, at least as far as she was concerned it is. That incident marked the beginning of my love for breasts and my eternal pursuit of the perfect set. Which, as you know, Ive found, I add, motioning to her incredible rack, a gesture partly born in truth, and mostly done to prevent impending doom. It would have been better in Als mouth, he thought glumly, while using his dirty underwear to clean up his mess. I wonder if Alicia is doing her clit, he wondered out loud, while climbing back into bed, oh well, at least I got off, he said, while returning to his studying!. Okay kids, conference time, Dian told them as they all entered the den. My mind was racing over the events that I had just been a part of. My cock got hard again and I couldnt do anything about it, so, I just lay there. The girls and I were the first up. I exchanged good morning hugs and pleasantries. They looked down at my shorts and giggled. I rolled my eyes and playfully poked D, and then I tickled Nik. Gosh Rocky Im getting funny feelings just listening to you talk about what you did, and you were only 12-years-old too; lets go to your bedroom okay She took his hand and they moved to his bed. This was just what she had been planning, to get him onto the bed with her, and she sure was excited about it as they walked down the hall, especially after what he had told her. Im going to sneak in and watch Doris and Dad, are you game he wanted to know.

posted by alaobciagara1 at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home