Friday, March 13, 2009

Blond Pussy

' We set out early that morning and began the long hike to our camp. ********I guess I'll start this little tale at the bleedin' beginning. Rachel smiled and walked over to listen at the door. I was holding my breath without realizing it, my clit throbbing babe hunter longingly. He had asked her why she was doing this, why she had ambushed him. You like that don't you? Greg said with young teenies a smirk, pulling on her ponytail tightly as he pulled back and then gave another hard, full length thrust into her tight, forbidden hole. Well, I know how that Sophia goes - waiting for your man to 'pop the question'. Alice took off and went down to the store, where she got some sausage and peppers babe hunter and made supper. It was dripping down onto her face and she was doing her best to catch as wet pussies much as she could in her hungry mouth. Concentrate, and you should be able to change back to the Thing. But it's time to get ready you the olly girls should have been getting some clothes from your room while I was showering, so get moving. I wanted her to feel the pressure of my touch, to know Young Lesbians the strength of my hands.

posted by alaobciagara1 at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home